Monday, December 13, 2010

book crush: Style Diaries...

Photobucket

I was super excited when I heard about this book a couple months back... I mean come on, a book entirely devoted to fashion bloggers?? Yes please! I practically ran out the door to get myself a copy, only to find that I couldn't track one down anywhere... I think I went to something like four Chapters before I finally waved a white flag of defeat.

As I dragged myself home, tired and disappointed, a lightbulb went off-- amazon.ca! Of course, why hadn't I thought of that before? If Chapters didn't want to hook me up with a copy of (*ahem*) possibly the coolest book ever, I was just going to have to find one for myself...

So I placed an order and incessantly checked my email for shipping conformation (what can I say, I really wanted that book!)... Only that message didn't come. I waited for weeks, and to add insult to injury, my next jaunt to Chapters revealed a "Fashion & Beauty" section ripe with Style Diaries... How rude. Anyway, after weeks of waiting (and some confusion over at UPS), I finally got my book, which was gloriously worth the wait! If you haven't checked it out yet (and I assume most of you have because you probably have better luck shopping than I do), then do so immediately-- you won't regret it.