Thursday, February 24, 2011

little red plaid dress...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello, lovelies! I hope this post finds you all well... As you might remember, I bought this Zara dress last month when they were having their big boxing week sales. Yet despite loving it so much, I hadn't worn it until this very afternoon... I have this strange habit of buying things and then VERY slowly integrating them into my wardrobe. Maybe it's a subconscious need to keep things pristine or some kind of resistance to change, but it generally happens every time... Hey, we all have our quirks, right?

Outfit details: plaid dress- Zara; faux leather vest- Forever 21; belt- vintage; hat- Old Navy; tights and boots- Forever 21; bracelets- Whiting & Davis, H&M, Frug; rings- Aldo Accessories; "A" necklace- Urban Outfitters