Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! Remember how crosses were all the rage about a decade ago? I remember accumulating quite the hefty cross-themed jewelry collection back in high school... From necklaces packed with rhinestones (shudder) to dangly gold earring, crosses were everywhere.

After a while of cross-mania, however, I couldn't even look at another cross let alone wear one... Well, until now at least. When I saw this turquoise necklace at Forever 21 last week, I was horrified to realize that I was actually drawn to it... How is this happening again to me again?! I guess trends really are cyclical...

Now for the million-dollar question: Was this Forever 21 necklace in one of the bags? If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this post.... xx

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!