Saturday, December 26, 2009

I really love my...

OK, so I may be guilty of sacrificing health in the name of beauty from time to time, but honestly, who isn't? I know just as well as the next girl that behind many of my daily beauty products lurk mean and harmful chemicals, but I'm not exactly willing to say goodbye to my mascara or eyeliner either... Lucky for my fingertips, there's Butter London. This brand of polish is what they call "3 Free", meaning that it is entirely devoid of toluene, formaldehyde and DBT (chemicals you want nowhere near your precious digits!). These nasties have plagued nail polish for far too long, but now we can all breathe a sigh of relief- Butter London style! And with an array of long lasting colors and treatments for your tired hands and feet, healthy beauty products never looked so good...
Image courtesy of www.butterlondon.com