Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! How is everyone on this lovely (Wardrobe) Wednesday afternoon?

So I bought this cute little clutch from Zara a few days ago and just couldn't wait to show you guys... Isn't it cute?! I've wanted one of those jumbo American Apparel clutches for months now, but couldn't seem to justify spending about $80 on it (yes, that's how much they cost here in Canada!). Sob story aside, I figured this cute little clutch would fill the void AA has left in my heart... *tear*

Now I don't wanna give too much away, but I decided to put my own twist on the quintessential "What's in My Bag" post in video form for you guys... I hope you like it! Or at least, you know, tolerate watching it for the next 3 minutes... Fingers crossed! xx


Awesome freeze-frame shot, huh?

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!