Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! Now I know I briefly showed you these bad boys when I first got them, but what with all that wretched snow finally behind us and that glorious sun a shining, I figured they were due for a proper spotlight...

I fell in love with the idea of patent pink oxfords the moment I saw them at UO-- they made me instantly think of Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo! Maaaaajor stydols (get it? Style-Idols!) in my books... But it was probably the price tag that sold me on them-- On sale for only $13.99! I've spent more than that on coffee at Starbucks! *sigh*

I'm so excited to finally wear these little lovelies, and to share them with you guys via outfit posts... I even made a teensy little video of them for good measure-- nothing special, just a silly little stop motion for funsies! I hope you like it! xx



Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!