Saturday, June 18, 2011

All-Season Tights...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday was one of those sunny, yet super chilly kind of days... Sort of like the weather gods knew you wanted a beautiful, sundress kind-of-day and decided to throw you a curveball instead. Hey, did I just make a baseball reference? Huh. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm getting pretty sick of wearing tights... I mean come on, it's June already! Not that I'm particularly fond of showing my bare legs or anything, but I would at least like to have the option, you know? *Shrug*

Do you guys have any weather-related fashion gripes you'd like to share? Or do you live somewhere that doesn't have weather commitment issues? Count your blessings if you do... xx

Outfit details: top- George; blazer- H&M; shorts- Joe Fresh Style; bag- H&M; shoes- Forever 21; necklaces- House of Harlow & Moon Raven Designs; bracelets- H&M, vintage & the Bay

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!