Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday...

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! This week has been a bit of a doozy- so much so, in fact, that I somehow neglected to take any photos for Wardrobe Wednesday... I know, I know, tisk tisk. Well, when one finds oneself in need of material, there's only one place to turn: the archives!

Luckily I have about a gagillion and one photos on my computer, the majority of which you guys haven't seen. Now this isn't exactly the highest quality photo (it was taken on my ancient iPhone), and long-time Twitter followers might remember it from a couple of summers ago, but I wanted to use it nevertheless for two reasons...

First, this is one of my favourite necklaces of ALL TIME. You've seen it in outfit posts ad nauseum, however, it's been a while since I last wore it... So hey, I figured it was due for a little spotlight! And second, this photo makes me really happy because it was taken the summer I fell in love Mr. AIF... Whenever I look at it I think of that summer, which was the loveliest time of my life. Not to sound like a major sap machine, but it was... ❤

Do you guys have any completely random photos or items that conjure up lovely memories you'd like to share? Come on, don't make me stroll down memory lane alone here, people! xx

Details: tank- Forever 21; necklace- Erica Weiner

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!