Monday, August 1, 2011

Forgotten Friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It dawned on me the other day that I hadn't worn this top in ages, so I decided to pair it with another neglected item from my wardrobe- my yellow Sonia Rykiel for H&M skirt. I bought it a couple of years ago, and although it doesn't get all that much play (understatement!), I love it all the same. Now I know what you must be thinking: "Well if you love it so much, Vickie, why don't you ever wear it," right? I guess we can just chalk it up to me being lazy... or neglectful... or both. *Shrug*

Do you guys have any pieces in your wardrobes that you love but never seem to get around to wearing? Tell me I'm not alone here, guys! xx

Outfit details: top & bag- H&M; skirt- Sonia Rykiel for H&M; sandals- Town Shoes; bracelets- H&M, vintage & the Bay; ring- YSL

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!