Monday, August 22, 2011

Peach Paradise...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Hi friends! Did everyone have a nice weekend? I spent the majority of mine painting/redecorating, and even though I was a sweaty, paint-covered mess for longer than I care to admit, it was totally worth it... SO. MUCH. BETTER!


Anyway, these photos were taken on Friday night (or 'date night,' if you will) while Mr. AIF and I enjoyed tasty seafood on the doc and a lovely stroll around the harbour. I decided to wear a newly-thrifted skirt (it's silk!) with my H&M bird top that never seems to get any play... It seemed like a totally good idea at the time, but let me tell you something: uber saucy food and light coloured silk DO NOT mix. Evidently my twenty-some years were not enough to impart such wisdom on me - I had to go and learn it the hard way. Typical.


Happy Monday, everyone! xx


Outfit details: top- H&M; silk maxi- thrifted; jelly sandals- Dirty Laundry (Winners); necklace- Forever 21; bracelets- Aldo Accessories


Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!