Friday, November 4, 2011

Laid Back...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How do you know you have nice friends? When you pester them incessantly to take your outfit photos and they don't smack you upside the head. 8am classes, countless deadlines and opposite schedules with Mr. AIF have left me seriously mooching photos off friends these days... Shameful, I know.

Even though I have a million school and work-related things to do this weekend, I plan on making time for a couple holiday lattes, a trip to the Farmer's Market with my love and A LOT of blogging... My to-do list is growing as we speak!

Happy weekending, my sweets... xx

Outfit details: blazer- Forever 21; tank- American Apparel; jeans- Gap; boots- Michael Kors; bag- Shop Mamie; necklace- Forever 21

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!