Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wild Horses...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When the lovely people at eShakti offered to send me a piece of clothing of my choosing, my mind swirled with all the possibilities... Not only do they have an array of diverse offerings (there's literally something for everyone), but they let you customize everything from necklines to sleeves and back again. Not too shabby.

When I saw this skirt I knew I wanted it instantly. I love the colour, length and horse motif, which all come together to make the perfect fall skirt. My only complaint is that the colour/print only appear on the front, but that's not such a big deal.

I decided to pair my new skirt with a faux fur cowl and white blazer to keep the look chic yet weather appropriate. I can't wait to wear it with grey textured tights, ankle boots and a cozy sweater as we transition into winter... Oh, the possibilities!

A big thank you to eShakti for the lovely skirt, I absolutely love it :)

And thanks for reading, lovelies! Let me know what you think, and be sure to visit eSkatki to see what I mean about their having something for everyone... xx

Outfit details: blazer- H&M; tank- Gap; skirt c/o eShakti; faux fur cowl- Michael Kors; bag- Shop Mamie; boots- Michael Kors; bracelet- Forever 21; ring- YSL