Wednesday, January 13, 2010

down the rabbit hole...


Thanks to my trusty Twitter account, I started off my day with some rather exciting news... Woman's Wear Daily and Vogue London (amongst others, to be sure) both tweeted, err, reported on a very promising collaboration between the oh so fabulous Stella McCartney and Disney in celebration of Tim Burton's upcoming Alice in Wonderland. The limited-edition collection is said to feature an array of whimsical Plexiglas and Swarovski crystal charms, including rabbits, pearls, Mad Hatter hats, and of course, hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds. Needless to say, I'm anxious to see the end result. The only problem for this small-town girl is that the pieces will apparently be sold exclusively out of McCartney's boutiques, none of which I have immediate access to. All I can say is thank goodness for eBay...
Images courtesy of Getty Images (McCartney) and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (Depp)