Friday, January 22, 2010

foxy lady...


Have you heard of Jane Aldridge yet? You know, the 18 year old personal-style blog giant? I could seriously peruse her blog for hours and be left wanting more... no joke. This adorable, pint-sized lovely has some seriously enviable clothes, not to mention her shoe collection! We're talking Chanel, Prada, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy- you name it, she's sporting it! And her penchant for animal-motif jewelry/accessories makes me feel like she's my homegirl... I love her outfit, pictured above, complete with a vintage double horse head necklace (I want it!) and a Christopher Ross fox belt buckle. I love that she's not afraid to be unconventional with her accessories, and if you don't believe me, check out her post about Hanna Bernhard brooches (mind blowing- especially the giant squid!). How do you know you've made it in the blogosphere? How about when you have Urban Outfitters asking you to design a shoe collection, Karl Lagerfeld inviting you to Paris, Gryphon wanting you to design a trench coat, and Kanye West following you. Hmm, looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me...

Images courtesy of http://seaofshoes.typepad.com