Monday, February 22, 2010

Cynthia Steffe Fall 2010


What is it about the sexy schoolgirl look? It never seems to get old, and instead is reinvented time and time again... From Britney's lowbrow rendition of the 90's (oops, I'm showing my midriff again!), to the Upper East Side version a la Gossip Girl, the look seems to have more lives than the proverbial cat. That being said, I'm totally loving Cynthia Steffe's take on the iconic look for Fall 2010. These are my top picks from the line's NYFW show, designed by Shaun Kearney... are we sensing a trend here, people? It almost feels like Clueless meets Parisian chic... it either needs animal backpacks and pouff pens or scarves and baguettes- I'm not quite sure which. Regardless, all I can say is ooh la la! Like, totally.

Images courtesy of Style.com