Monday, February 15, 2010

Erin Fetherston Fall 2010





Oh fashion week, how we love thee... the wealth of inspiration that trickles down the fashion hierarchy alone is incentive enough to follow you- this time in New York. The Fall 2010 collections that I've seen so far have all been amazing (thank you style.com!), but I'm especially partial to the Erin Fetherston ready to wear collection. She's pretty much the queen of party dresses, and this collection certainly did not disappoint. I loved her flowing frocks rendered in delicate fabrics and colours, and her tailored blazers and boots are right up my alley. It's nice to see her add a bit of edge to her designs, which are typically more whimsical in nature, and incorporate a 70's feel into her aesthetic. This collection makes me wish I had a fabulous fete to attend... oh cruel fate, you have left me party-less once again...

Images courtesy of style.com