Monday, March 21, 2011

I heart Misikko...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was super excited when the lovely people of Misikko, beauty supplier extraordinaire, contacted me to see if I would try out one of their top-rated flat irons... Hmm let me think about this-- YES, yes I would!

Before I knew it, a beautifully package parcel arrived on my doorstep, complete with a pink edition Hana Professional flat iron, a bottle of Biosilk's Silk Therapy (so good!), and a few other thoughtful goodies... I was so blown away with their attention to detail and amazing customer service that I knew right then and there that I would love their product... and I was right!

The Hana is light-weight and has 1" plates, making it super comfortable and easy to use. It heated up in no time (a welcome change from my tired old flat iron) and straightened my hair effortlessly--I usually have to go over it a few times before I can get it straight! Pluuuus you can use the Hana on damp hair, which is a total bonus....

All in all, I'm completely in love with this product, and what's more, I'm in love with the company! It's not often that you come across a business that treats their customers so well, and that goes a long way with me... If you ever find yourself in need of a ceramic flat iron, tourmaline hair dryer, or anything really, I honestly recommend you turn to Misikko... I know I will!

Thanks again to Misikko for sending me a Hana-- I absolutely love it! xx



Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!