Thursday, March 17, 2011

material girl...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi everybody! How's Thursday (or as some might say, "Jersday") treating you? I for one can't wait for the weekend... mind you, I have oodles of work to do, but still!

Anyhoo, here's a quick look at my outfit from last Sunday. It was really warm (a novelty for Edmonton) so I happily ditched my parka in favour of a little dress and a denim jacket... so much better! Something about this look reminds me of Madonna in her immaculate years-- probably the upturned collar and rosary, huh? Not to confuse this post with her new clothing line (which is surprisingly better than I thought it would be), but the title just felt right...

On a separate note, AIF will be participating in For Japan With Love's Bloggers Day of Silence, and as such, I will not be posting tomorrow. For more information or to make a donation, please visit their site... See you again on Sunday, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: dress- Winners (old); denim jacket- Costa Blanca (old); studded bag- Shop Mamie; rosary- Forever 21; bracelets- H&M; raven skull necklace- Moon Raven Designs

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!