Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wardrobe wednesday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Wednesday... As you may have noticed here and here, I've pretty much worn this necklace non-stop since it arrived a couple of weeks ago. I eyed it on Etsy for ages before finally resolving to buy it, and let me tell you, I'm soooo glad I did-- it's probably the single coolest piece of jewelry I now own!

I love how it resembles Pamela Love's work (my ultimate jewelry crush), pluuuus Moon Raven Designs hails from Vancouver Island-- it just so happens we have that in common. All in all, the necklace is beautifully designed and crafted, making it the best purchase I've made in a long time. If you haven't checked out their shop already, do it now... believe me, you won't be sorry!

Photobucket

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!